LG G2 leaks again in new photos showing front and back of the phone
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2013, 01:38 posted on
One of our loyal readers has sent us a couple of pictures of the LG G2; we can see the 5.2 inch 1080 x 1920 FHD screen in all of its glory. On back, with the battery cover off, we see that the phone will have a 2610mAh cell. We can also see clearly the volume rocker that has been given a place on the back of the phone, a unique placement that makes the phone stand out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Thought LG wasn't working on the next Nexus device. Maybe they just weren't allowed to say yet.
2. gust3r3u (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
is there another button on the back besides the rocker buttons?
16. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yes. Power button is the oval between the up/down rockers.
3. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
10mAh more than Samsung's GS4. So much win for LG! :D
7. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Not sure if that's sarcasm or a commendation. Well I'll go with Sarcasm.
13. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Obviously sarcasm... 10 mAh won't make any difference
4. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
removable battery + hopefully FM radio... other specs are expected like Snapdragon 800... I want this!
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Monster phone running a children's themed UI lol. Touchwiz UX 2 > Sense 5 > Moto's UI > Huawei's Emotion UI > Sony's UI > LG's UI.
19. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
i think lg ui still the best, personal taste, that touchwiz for me look like a dirty ui, lg ui is more clean,bright, speed
sony ui = fast , good too but little bit dim
sense = good too
emotion = look like iphone one =___= ok only
20. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I don't think LG's UI is the worst. Even with reviews here on PA that Optimus L7 II dual is stuttering, it is snappier than my GS3.
6. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Looks very promising! Probably LG's new game changer?
Any last words, LG prejudiced haters?
9. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
LG WILL CHANGE IT ALL!!! It's just so gorgeous.
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Damn, just look at that gorgeous thing! It's freakin gorgeous!
18. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I really hope this is going to be the next NEXUS 5 phone!
22. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5673; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i tell you what though, the G2 is a really gorgeous device.