LG G2 hands-on video
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2013, 18:03 posted on
If you haven’t noticed at all, today is all about the LG G2, fittingly enough to say the least. We’ve already covered the device from head to toe in our in depth hands-on article about LG’s flagship model for 2013, but if you prefer something that visualizes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blingblingthing (Posts: 462; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Loving this beast.
Keep the heat coming android.
2. twens (Posts: 700; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
now am so confused between diz fon , de xperia zu and upcoming note 3. Since de xperia zu and note 3 are phablets i think LG has the best Smartphone of 2013.....Thumbs up to Lg
3. twens (Posts: 700; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I am so proud of Android and Google right now...If to one rotten fruit company,we will be still stuck on dual core and 4'' phones with no HD displays....May God bless Google and Android and all manufacturers giving each other a hard time in this tech race....I will stay android till the day i die. SALUTE!!!
7. Jason2k13 (Posts: 673; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
it looks like an S4, uses glossy plastic but samsung haters will love this because its not samsung?
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 3476; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
no mention of microSD card and removable buttery?
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6803; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
what a beautiful device LG made this time. i like the fact that they put all the buttons on the back of the phone for a slimmer bezel. plus i like the idiea KNOCK KNOCK awake feature. very nice LG
13. BraggingBob (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 May 2013)
Hate that wallpaper. Looks like a cracked screen. Other than that, l really like this phone.
14. zachattack (Posts: 596; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
The phone to beat, and I will happily wait for Verizon to snag this up around Christmas!
15. poping (unregistered)
wow... look at those bezels... super thin... edge-to-edge... top n bottom...
battery life review pls... and os upgrade plans?
18. kinnizle (Posts: 12; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Ill stick with my S4.. btw is it me or did they try to duplicate the looks of an S4?
19. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 404; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
It's stupid, but if I had this phone I can tell you right now the way the background on those buttons is always changing, and changing choppily I would loose it.