LG G2 first battery test results surface
0. phoneArena 14 Aug 2013, 09:21 posted on
The LG G2 has definitely captured phone afficionados attention - it sports a nearly bezelless 5.2” full HD display, powerful Snapdragon 800 chip…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bparkerson (Posts: 100; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
So, can we expect this for all devices sporting the Snap 800 or only LG G2? I'm curious as to the battery test results for the Sony Ultra for comparison. It too uses the Snap 800 as will the Note 3 which is why I'm concerned. I really hope the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 is all it's hyped to be!
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The battery is very decent on the SD800 S4 (AMOLED).
2. androidornothing (Posts: 141; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Note 2 baby!!! Still holding its place strong!! proud owner
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Web browsing is impressive, video playback is tolerable though not AMOLED level. The SD800/Adreno 330 is a hungry beast at gaming.
5. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
Still my note 2 on the top I can use it for two days I mean aggressive using with some little tips
6. TwentyWendy (banned) (Posts: 65; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Why is every phone tested are Korean products? Except iPhone of course...
7. Noble_One (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
The international version has the 3000mAh battery I believe. That extra juice should help with the gaming.
8. zig8100 (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Doesnt the US Version have a 3000mah battery?
9. Noble_One (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
Yes. I think only the korean version has the 2610mah battery that is removable and the sd card
10. networkdood (Posts: 5248; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I guess the droid maxx is left...obvious winner
11. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I'm not really impressed with it doing ever so slightly better than the Note II. It needs to do significantly better than the iPhone 5. Battery life is such a damn issue with android.
14. zig8100 (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Troll! There are many phones that use Android that have a lot better battery life then the Iphone.
15. drunkenjay (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
guys please remember that this is the korean model. the international model will have 3000mah battery.
16. ajarnfalang (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
These results are useless.
This is the KOREAN MODEL with a 2600mAh battery.
The rest of the world will get a 3000mAh battery,
17. spitzaf (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Don\'t forget about processor differences. G2 is 2.26GHz vs the Note 2\'s 1.6GHz. That\'s a 41% increase in clock speed.
Then there\'s the display, 1080x1920 vs 720x1280, more than double the number of pixels to render and update.
Saying the Note 2 is better on battery is like putting a Corvette against a Civic and saying the Corvette sucks because the Civic got better MPG. If you required that Civic to go as fast as the Corvette you\'d need some crazy mods and its gas mileage would no longer be better.
Apples and oranges...