LG G2 coming with new and improved Quadbeat 2 headphones
1. LGphone5 (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Go LG. Feed them dust. You are the original and the best. They are the beast.
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 1973; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
When Android 4.5/5 launch in earlier part 2014 see whether your G2 will get the update.
I wouldn't be holding my breath on that one. Not even with promises made from LG top management. They will turn around and say something else like it's a good experience for us now we.....LG is the cheaper phone for a reason.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6631; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I have my JVC FX101 headphones and they simply blow away everything under $100. I wouldn't mind taking Quadbeats 2 for a demo.
5. papss (Posts: 3439; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I have some Bose headphones that have been great for two years now. I run with them daily and they still look like new and sound amazing.
8. skymitch89 (Posts: 983; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I prefer SkullCandies. Ink'd 2 are really good for the price. I've bought a more expensive pair of JVC and took them back the same day becasue they couldn't compare to Ink'd. In my opinion, SkullCandies are just as good as Beats, but without the price.
9. c.sanchez (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
LG came out with the first true-hd ips screen. Don't think the galaxy s3 had the first.They are the original. lmao.
13. ZettaiRyouiki (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Never gave a damn about earphones included with smartphone, not even the beats crap in HTC in the past, such as those included in Sensation XE. Get a branded 3rd party one - Sennheiser, Audio Technica, AKG, Klipsch, etc. And i only use full size headphones, even with my phone and going outdoors.
14. Trex95 (Posts: 520; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Since Lg optimus g pro LG start doing well.