LG G2 colorful back covers surface
0. phoneArena 25 Jul 2013, 02:45 posted on
The LG G2, the upcoming LG Android flagship, has surfaced once again, this time dressed in colorful covers including a vivid blue, red and a gray one...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. mi55u (unregistered)
GLOSSY AND FUGLY
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
in color and camera race nokia wins....... lg look ugly.......
12. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Those are most likely back casings, official ones by LG, look carefully at the camera part, especially the flash there.
16. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 161; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I agree, they should leave the colors to Nokia.
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You're talking about Samsung, aren't you?
5. BlackScreener (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Already looks like a winner. Good job LG!
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3443; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah the screen is looking so good, gray and blue looks cool.
8. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I almost fainted there for a sec. I'm OK now... LG!!!
9. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Hmmm, actually, I think I'd rather use this thing without a case. The case kinda ruins its sleekness, at least THESE covers.
11. AndroidistheFuture (Posts: 11; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)
it looks more like a casing to me 0_0
13. Jason2k13 (Posts: 792; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i dunno about you guys, but this phone is ugly.
15. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
i think this is a casing... try to look old leak picture
19. countryashell334 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)
Those cases make the phone look kinda cheap. Get a Spigen if you want to put a case on it. I'm sure they will have plenty. They're not "cheap" though.
20. DONUT (Posts: 343; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
this are obviously just casings. the leaks show the back cover of the phone as being removable remember? if these were the actual back, the battery wont be removable. and it actually looks really obvious tt it is a phone casing
23. Dastrix (unregistered)
Noting the super think bezel, the front actually looks nice. The back, however.. ahem.. looks weird and kinda plasticky.