LG G2 caught on video, compared with Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2013, 02:46 posted on
The LG G2 is coming in mere hours, but it has already leaked out extensively and now we get to see it in action and compared against none other than the Samsung Galaxy S4…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
42. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
I'm all for LG, the G2 is great, but doesn't the S4 screen look better?
Deeper Blacks = Win!
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The person who uploaded this video was quick enough to set it to private. Something's fishy here.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You're lucky to see the video, I can't find an alternative link on youtube
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I didn't watch the video, Victor is the one who's lucky to watch the video, but we are very unlucky. Screw the guy who uploaded this to Youtube!
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Lg G2 will crush the s4, but lg's timing is a bit too late, when the note 3 comes out there will be some stiff competition that could force to release a g2 pro immediately
9. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
in terms of specs and benchmark yes, but the rest would most likely still be the same or similar, both have the same size battery to.
11. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
specs race is now coming to an end... you cant even see the difference in performance because Snapdragon 600 and 800 already reached the limit of maximum performance. Its now a battle of stand-out design, features and price tag.
25. sss_ddk (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Maybe not in processor speed, but in other areas we still need evolution. We still need better battery life (which not only involves bigger batteries), more features, better screens (outdoor visibility/anti-reflection), etc..
31. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The thing phones need more than anything is more storage. 16GB phones in 2013 is BS. You can put 7 good quality 1080p movies on a 16gb galaxy s4 which is a fail. Atleast it has micro sd, devices like the Nexus 4 just give you a giant middle finger on storage.
20. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
So LG should release the G2 Pro, just because Note 3 has a larger screen and a stylus??
8. mssaleh (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
HTC One vs LG G2 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 real size comparison http ://goo.gl/zWUTIs
10. OmarF82 (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Tip: Next time a big video leak arrive download the video and re-upload.
12. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
BIG SCREEN not always bigger
but seriously say, the phone not really nice for me, back buttons is a bad idea, hard to zoom when record a video
bezel less really look good
Still different with the s4,
s4 = more curved, oval shape
g2 = rectangle shape , curved edge, look like g pro with out home buttons
hope it has some useful feature, great cam - no washout colour on the g pro/g , great low light (atleast par with lumia 925), great sound
17. Lyngdoh (Posts: 266; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Agreed! Back bottons is a bad idea. Incase while recording a video and we want to zoom in and out using those buttons our finger can come in front of the lens and ruin the video.
13. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Mobile Bravia & X-Reality kills all of them
32. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Sony gimmicks lol, bravia engine and their audio stuff is not hardware based and tons of custom roms have it.
36. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
atleast everyday, people use to open gallery & watch video so its not a giimick anymore, compare to S-Group, air view, smart pause, S-Crap and the ultimate killer S-plode, those are gimmicks that can be used often, but S-plode can use once in your life time if you survive!!!
15. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Here's the x-reality proof for all u haters haha!https://www.youtube.com/watch?
16. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
that doesnt prove anything, it needs to be compared to the rest of the competition like the GS4 or HTC one, and its not very useful if it only works on the gallery.
19. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's sony technology why would they want it to work in other gallery when they hve their own?
22. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What will u say when it beat the hell out of gs4 and htc one? Lets wait for the video comparison to see who's right
23. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
im talking about if the engine works on everything, do you even know how the bravia engine worked on the XZ?
what will i say? i dont know, go find me a comparison and ill tell u what ill say
30. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Lol if sony make those engine applicable on every menu and apps, they just make the screen same as amoled which not natural. Watching film really needs a boost on saturation to make it pop!!
Aleo check on how an ugly screen xperia z beat htc one and S4 interms of videoplayback
34. Ronny666 (Posts: 122; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Exactly! x-reality is just an improvement over their lousy display. HTC One and S4 already set high standards.