LG G2 battery gets a hump to store a little extra juice
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2013, 19:59 posted on
We all know that feeling. Your smartphone battery is dead and you didn't bring a charger with you; to make matters worse, you're hours away from home and now you're surely going to lose out on that A-Rod autographed steroid syringe that you were bidding for on eBay. After silently cursing your phone and the battery, you lament over not owning a handset with a larger capacity cell...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I don´t want to pee on my phone to recharge it...
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 3824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
non-removable battery and urine to recharge. That should be interesting!!
"what that you are holding? it's stink of urine!!"
no microSD slot and non-removable battery make it a phone that target non-Samsung customer base. 99% of Samsung customer buy Samsung again and again for these 2 premium benefits.
11. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
If pee can recharge phone i wonder what poo can do?
5. Commentator (Posts: 2640; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
He could use the battery like an ice cube!
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1833; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
A smartphone already has enough bacterias on it. I personally don't want to urine on my non waterproof phone and then hold it up to my face when taking the next call.
10. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
The urine of any healthy person is completely void of any microorganisms. you may not be contaminating it rather it may clean it due to its acidic nature.
8. Techboi (Posts: 84; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Finally someone is using zero lemon battery methods.
12. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
No way man, it looks like they have already been squeezing the lemon. ;)
9. hons9424 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Apple said you used it in wrong way!!
You should keep talking on the phone and somebody pee on the phone just right next to you!!!!