LG G Pro 2 vs Note 3 vs HTC One max specs comparison
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2014, 08:38 posted on
LG just lifted the veil over its largest phablet to date, the G Pro 2, and the handset is everything that it was rumored to be - large and resolute display, keys on the back, fast Snapdragon 800, generous 3 GB of RAM and a 13 MP shooter with a newer OIS breed. How does it compare to the other high-end phablets out there? Let's see, on one hand it is taller and somewhat wider than the Note 3, but sports the same slim chassis, and has a 0.2" larger screen to boot, so LG definitely did well here. That's especially visible in comparison with the other brand name 6-incher - HTC One max - which is way taller, wider, thicker and heavier than the G Pro 2 even...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2006; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
How about a comparison with the Lumia 1520 & Xperia Z Ultra?
2. sanyamjain75 (Posts: 14; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Why phonearena do not take xperia Z ultra in competition against them?
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Because the Z Ultra is basically a tablet.
13. Ashoaib (Posts: 2001; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Bcoz note 3 will easily out class it, so phonearena dont want to embarras sony...
3. E.S.1 (Posts: 289; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Easy choice... After using LG G2 having buttons on the side of your phone just isn't the same.
Back buttons are way better, and easier and double tapping the screen for the phone to wake up/sleep is awesome, touching my S4 feels old school now. You just can't go back and downgrade.
If UI is important to you that's different. UI means nothing to me.
4. Carlitos (Posts: 322; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
LG G2 Pro seems great in ever aspect really. But the large screen is also a down side, because it has no type of productivity even with all that space.
6. Jason2k13 (Posts: 642; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
LG G Pro 2, just another big phone just like the 1st edition... unlike the note serious, it has the pen along with the s-pen apps to make it more than just a phone.
10. iTechies (Posts: 81; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
but still note series has more features and additional functionalities than those G pros and S-pen is a big help not because u dont need to touch the screen but because it gives the note series additional more features, by the way the s-pen acts as a cursor like a mouse on pc. :)
7. tenho1982 (Posts: 58; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Don't understand the large/medium/small icons very much. Looks like you are trying to say 168g is as heavy as 217g. Similarly Quad core 2300 Krait 400 is as fast as Quad core 1700 Krait 300. Are they comparable? Or do the icons mean something else?
8. KingDingaLing (Posts: 212; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
G2 looks pretty nice. May have considered giving it a whirl had it come out 3-4 months ago like the Note 3. Too little too late. LG playing catch up.
9. hassoups (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
well they need something to copy, you know.
11. Immolate (Posts: 283; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
To compete with the Note 3, the LG will have to be a lot cheaper. It's a good phone by spec, but not good enough for anyone to buy it if they can get the Note 3 for about the same price.
Sell for $400 unsbusidized and I'll buy one myself.
14. apple4never (Posts: 947; Member since: 08 May 2013)
now why the hell would they do that? they've gotta make a good profit, i can't see this being less than 550
12. apple4never (Posts: 947; Member since: 08 May 2013)
their all monsters and i don't think anyone would be upset with either but LG FTW lol