LG G Pro 2 rumor round-up: here's what we know so far
LG G Pro 2 rumors and all we know so far
1. To be announced in Korea on February 13
2. 6-inch display with ultra-thin bezels
3. 13MP main camera with OIS Plus, 4K video recording
4. Snapdragon 800 SoC, 3GB RAM
5. Android 4.4 KitKat, Knock On and more
6. High-power loudspeaker, Smart Listening feature
7. Power and volume keys on the back
8. 32GB built-in storage
2. Klamba92 (Posts: 203; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
But isn't this meant to compete with the phablets like the note 3, xperia z ultra etc?
3. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Its a phablet, its more of a contender for the Note 3, Xperia Ultra series & the HTC Max not the S5.
4. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
The S5 has something that this doesn't and will never have.
......"MADE BY SAMSUNG"................. Thats enough to outsell this Lg G pro 2
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Sad truth. Inspite LGs agressive marketing of the G2, they merely scratched the S4s surface in sales. But I guess Samsung earned it somehow for getting in the race early on and getting that brand recognition. I for one owned a Samsung as my first smartphone but now I'm leaning towards the underdogs like Sony, HTC & LG.
5. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
G Pro2 for me, replacing my old Note2. I was a Samsung die-hard, now I'm going with LG.
6. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Too bad this doesn't come with a stylus.
10. E.S.1 (Posts: 291; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
That's what I did. I switched from Samsung to LG with my LG G2. It is so much better. I think I'm done with Samsung....This was a huge upgrade.
8. banglazbless (Posts: 52; Member since: 05 Feb 2014)
So that's it? Loud speaker, Knock knock, 4k video, adaptive listening? Is this a joke? Beat the s5? When? where? and how? Gimme a break, all except on of those features is on the note.
9. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
The G2 deserved the spotlight for an extended period of time. Focus on add ins like tethering the amazing GPAD and other accessories. The market is saturated. The company who will win? The. One who builds around the success and massive public popularity of As product like the G2. They took a super phone and made it a gimmick and joke. Sold mine. I had planned on using it for at least two years. Sold the GPAD too. Let consumers enjoy owning the latest for more than months.
11. mike2959 (Posts: 249; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I've had the G, the G Pro, and the G2...All of them were stellar. However the software updates are beyond slow. The G Pro is still on 4.1.2. No it's not the carrier's fault, please stop saying that. The G Pro was available in May of 2013, the thing about LG is when this phone was released, 4.1.2. Was out for 7 months already.
12. MrWilli5 (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
g pro 2 competes with note 3....just like how last year g pro competes with note 2.....LG G3 will compete with S5
13. Category5 (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
The LG Pro 2 will be a stand alone for sometime until Samsung offers up something 6 months down the line...If you look at how LG has stacked up against Samsung, LG has the better product out for a fraction of the cost...Check out the Optimus G...It came out 6 months prior to the S4 and it had everything the S4 had and then some...the S5 will be a mock up of the G2...LG is where it's at!!