LG G Pro 2 is cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S5 in Asia
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2014, 23:59 posted on
Both the LG G Pro 2 and Samsung Galaxy S5 were officially announced in Taiwan yesterday, but only LG's smartphone is available to purchase for now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lg's competitive price range makes it best choice. people prefer g2 over other flagships bcuz of its price.
7. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Forget the phone and the price I want the girl on the right.
8. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
maybe lg gives her to you as a gift with g2 pro :D
3. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
both are still not available yet in my country, not even Nexus 5.
9. Tizen007 (Posts: 548; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Galaxy S5 is arriving in 150 countries starting from April 11.
4. loveHEAVYMETAL (unregistered)
g2 still not launch in my country :(
5. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Spec & feature wise, it only makes sense that the G Pro 2 cost lower. The only thing this has over the S5 is a bigger screen & better design.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4144; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
What do you mean it should cost less? If anything, the G Pro 2 should be much more expensive. It might be a lower resolution camera, but it has OIS which is expensive, a much larger screen (which is the most expensive part of a phone, if I'm not mistaken), basically the same processor, an extra GB of RAM, a bigger battery, and double the storage on it's base model (32 GB fo the G Pro 2, 16 GB for the GS5).
6. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Prices steadily creeping up.
I'm starting to think, all OEM should make at least one Nexus type phone, being more about the performance side of things over the jewelry laced gadgetry being pushed as flagship's.
We need a pony car of phones for the majority.
12. techperson211 (Posts: 761; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Too high for a 16gb. Dont think the price is right considering all hardware now a days are not hard to manufacture or buy. Hopefully it'll dropped down by at least $200 once s5 is release.
15. ydl08 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
The price is justified.
G Pro 2 is just a bigger version phone which is not water proof
hardware specs are worse than GalaxyS 5
Who would pay more for something less?
Phone are very nice phones and it's for the customers to choose which ever phone they want to buy but the looking at the price itself?
It's justified in my opinion
21. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 534; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I"m moving to Korea, those gals are freaking yummy!