LG G Pro 2 images leak, reveals volume rocker and power buttons on the rear cover
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2014, 01:19 posted on
A published report out of Korea includes leaked photos of the LG G Pro 2. The Korean manufacturer just announced on Sunday that the device will be introduced next month, although LG stopped short of saying that the device would be unveiled at MWC in Barcelona. The leaked photographs reveal that the volume rocker and power button will be on the rear cover of the phone. That design was debuted with the LG G2 and was also used on the LG G Flex...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aranauser (Posts: 58; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Guys,in my note3,OIS doesnt work while recording 4k.why is this?or is this just me?is there an option to turn it on?
2. Sentient6 (Posts: 16; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Maybe because it can't record 4k video and it doesn't have OIS.
4. jian9007 (Posts: 20; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
There is no option to enable it. There is no image stabilization when recording 4K video and it limits the time to five minutes per video. That's the way Samsung set it up. Same thing on all Note 3's. Mine included.
18. Ashoaib (Posts: 2385; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Does note 3 has OIS? I dont think I was miss informed by electronic guy in a mall
19. FeRoZ (Posts: 33; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
No it doesnt have OIS inztead it has digital image stablization r u can also call it software stablization...
3. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
I need to know whether the side bezel thinner than the G2 or not.
5. maherk (Posts: 1130; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My wife has the G2 and trust me, the bezel isn't that thin. It has the same bezel found on the S4 and note 3. Don't be fooled by the frame wrapping the glass, because there is another black frame inside of it. It's very obvious on the white G2.
6. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Thanks Bro. Hopefully LG will annihilate, or at least minimize the black "frame" inside the screen despite of thinning the bezel itself.
7. mr.techdude (Posts: 555; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Very true, it's noticeable on all LG devices from the optimus 4x he to g2, on the black g2 you can notice it but the white version it's utterly disgusting.
17. Commentator (Posts: 2469; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Not on the Nexus 5. And, to be fair, Samsung and Apple use that inner frame as well
21. lallolu (Posts: 245; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Maybe you can then explain why it has almost the same size as galaxy s4 but have 5.25" display as compared to the s4.
8. EgyDroid (Posts: 109; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
It Doesn't look like 6" I hope it will be 5.7" like note 3.........6" is overrated
9. Jason2k13 (Posts: 657; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
so is LG even planing to update the original g-pro to 4.3 or 4.4??
20. ej.rufin (unregistered)
Rumors are 4.4 by end of 2/14. But we all know how lg is and just keep having faith in the hype.
Bottom line LG OGP2. IS 5.9" display, 3gb ram, ?ppi, ?contrast ratio
10. Nabil2511 (Posts: 149; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
it wud be better if it would stick with 5 to 5.5 inch and go with QHD .. 6 inch would be too big.. too big to feel comfortable to put in your pockets that is..
12. EgyDroid (Posts: 109; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Why 6" in the first place???
5.7" is enough
11. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 438; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
What? I can't even handle a 6 inched phone with minimal bezels! Unless they can fit it in a frame as the GNote 3.
13. papss (unregistered)
Looks just like the G2 which worries me because the creeking. Loved the UI and didn't mind the buttons but the build quality left a lot to be desired
14. Xperia_droid (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
those white phones with round corners looks so ugly feels like Chinese phones. black screen on white looks so ugly. why don't they should try dark black (Samsung specially)
16. GeekMovement (Posts: 1519; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
The design looks pretty nice. It seems like an upgrade from the G2 to me. Still more excited to see what the G3 will have to offer.