LG G Pad specs revealed, G Pad 7.0 to launch in Europe this week
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2014, 05:33 posted on
LG announced details regarding the release of its new G Pad tablets. The 7-inch model will be launched in Europe before the end of the week, and the 8- and 10.1-inch models are to follow soon. Hardware specs are also now available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. realjjj (Posts: 306; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Quad A7 is the new dual core at this point so this is firmly low end and it's ok at 100$ ,not ok if they go like others (Asus , Leniovo, Samsung) at 150-200$
6. LikeMyself (Posts: 398; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
So my G Pad 8.3 is still the best! Hope we get Android 4.4.3!
7. shadez10 (Posts: 414; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
which is better?. G pad 7.0 or the Samsung Tab4 7.0?..
im really confused which to pick...
8. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
why 1GB ram?
I could understand/accept the snapdragon 400, but not 1gb ram