LG G Pad reportedly getting introduced and launched all next month; Verizon to get LTE model?
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2013, 19:21 posted on
Back in the middle of this month, we told you to expect a new Android tablet from LG to get unveiled in September; now, a new report out of Korea says that not only will the 8.3 inch slate be unwrapped this month, the LG G Pad will also be released before the end of September. The introduction of the slate is expected to take place during next month's IFA show in Berlin and be available in some markets weeks afterward...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 2022; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm not going to complain because the snap 600 is good, but still a bit disappointing that it's not the 800.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Whoa...those bezels are not making it attractive.
3. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1150; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I think bezel is not that bad because tablet require a specific amount of bezel, we need to hold it.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The who complain about tablet bezel do not own a tablet so they will not understand.