LG G Pad 8.3 has October 14th release date in Korea; tablet is coming to 30 countries before 2014
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2013, 06:36 posted on
Those in Korea will get the home court advantage as the LG Pad 8.3 will make its initial launch in Korea on October 14th; that happens to be next Monday. After its initial launch in Korea, expect to see the slate get released in 30 more countries before the end of the year. The tablet offers an 8.3 inch IPS display with resolution of 1920 x 1200 which works out to a pixel density of 273 ppi...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I like the one on the left.. :) She's cute!
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3246; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I like the one on the right.. :) She's pretty!
3. PunyPoop (Posts: 743; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Sorry but they aren't a real woman :D just kiddin'
5. NirTech (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Lost opportunity for LG. LG had such a beautiful device to reach out to mass but they have really screwed it with this kind of pricing. $515 for a tablet! LG what are smoking!!!
8. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
a report out of China suggested that the slab will be priced at an enticing $299 in the U.S.
Are you from Korea, because you stated $515.00? Sorry.
10. justsayit (Posts: 253; Member since: 09 May 2013)
but most phone in korea more expensive..
i don know why? maybe they got the phone first?
the g pro, sell at korea, 968000 South Korean Won / 901.20800 US Dollar
in my country, only 1888 Malaysian Ringgit / 590.61 US Dollar
but late about half year come to here :(
am i wrong?
6. JunitoNH (Posts: 1076; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Just don't understand why companies keep pricing selves out of the market. At that price point, only one they are going to go after is the Kindle, if they are lucky.
7. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
LG always has the cuties