LG G Pad 8.3 and HTC One Google Play editions are receiving Android 4.4.2 right now
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2013, 22:23 posted on
Wasn't it just a few days ago that the LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play edition launched with Android 4.4 installed? The stock Android slate together with the HTC One GPe (that's Google Play edition for the uninitiated) are both receiving an update to Android 4.4.2. The software update is being sent out OTA although you can also try pulling out the update manually...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sapplegater (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Dec 2013)
2. Gaurav008 (Posts: 274; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
*Android 4.4.1 for Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2013) and Nexus 10
3. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
This is what Google Play Editions provide you : No bloatware, speedy updates and no lags.. Well, lags are preety much avoided in 4.4 but because of no bloatware, probability is much decreased..
4. vandroid (Posts: 260; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
There's bloatware on my htc one and while it ran on 4.2 there was no lag or freezing same with 4.3
6. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
Yeah, I was basically giving reference to *TouchWiz*
7. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I think the GPAD is great. Easy to use and super fast. Good battery life too. Pairs up very nice with the G2.