LG G Pad 7.0 LTE to be released by AT&T
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2014, 16:05 posted on
While AT&T hasn't confirmed the launch of the G Pad 7.0, a leaked image is showing LG's new tablet bearing the carrier's branding...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shamatuu (Posts: 159; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Why would you buy this tablet on a carrier? If you have to buy a tablet on a carrier get the ipad instead. I would advise not to get any tablet in the first place.
5. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I know it's a low-end tablet, but those specs are just sad...
6. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 374; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
It's low-spec so the subsidized price will be free or $100 (depending on rebates). Both VZW and AT&T like to have at least a few cheap-o tablets available so Wal-Martians buy their tablets in a cell phone store instead.
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I guess if all Qualcomm has is low-end butthurt chips with LTE, then LG is doing their best to make some money selling low-end devices.
Qualcomm seems to be holding the mobile market back this year.