LG G Flex to get 4K video with Android 4.4 update
0. phoneArena 03 Mar 2014, 21:08 posted on
One of our loyal readers, who has adorned our in-box with solid information before, has just sent us some great news for those of you with the curvy LG G Flex. According to our tipster's information, the handset will be able to support 4K video with the upcoming Android 4.4 update. This is backed up by a User Agent profile that shows the 6 inch device offering 2160p video. Our source also informs us that the LG G Flex will not be offering 120fps slow motion video with this update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kishin (Posts: 704; Member since: 30 May 2013)
If G2 can record 120fps so can the G Flex..
Glad to hear about 4K though..
4. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Not really, the G Flex is a little more low end than the G2 in most areas.
6. jellmoo (Posts: 1620; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Er... not really. The only area where it is any lower is the screen resolution. Other than that, they are almost identical (heck, the G Flex actually has a larger battery and USB 3.0).
10. Kishin (Posts: 704; Member since: 30 May 2013)
But the pricing is for premium devises only..
2. phljcnth (Posts: 485; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It's rather useless if you will usually do the playback on a 6" 720p display.
3. Reeyawn (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
If the G Flex will have 4k the G2 should have also had 4k with the 4.4 update. I dont understand why LG didnt put it in the G2. Not that I really need 4k yet. Would have been nice to have that feature though.
5. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The G2 will get both 4K and 120 FPS video recording.
7. egbtmagus (Posts: 93; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Um... the G Flex can already shoot video in 4K, it doesn't need 4.4 to do it.
You really need better sources...
8. profdodo (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
G Flex already shoot 4K video since in Jelly Bean. I read G Flex's review in TeknoUp.com
9. wargreymon (Posts: 715; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Most G Flex have 4K recording, but a few carries don't. Guess they will get it with KK.