LG G Flex on AT&T scheduled for Android 4.4.2 KitKat update on Thursday
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2014, 20:42 posted on
According to AT&T's support website, the carrier will be pushing out Android 4.4.2 for the LG G Flex starting on Thursday. The device with the curved screen and the self-healing back, will be the recipient of a massive 686MB OTA update. The update brings a new full-screen "immersive" mode, restyled navigation and status bars, enhanced processing speed, and improved battery life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hafini_27 (Posts: 888; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
LG has really improved on updating its phone.Wish Sony would be quicker on this. My Z still on 4.3.
2. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Using ir remote on Samsung TV,
3. wargreymon (Posts: 712; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
LG QuickRemote has a very large of vendors and appliances you can use the remote for, and if you cant find something or have something special, you can teach it with another remote.
4. Kwiss1200 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Apr 2014)
When will LG Optimus G Pro, get updated, since it was out before G Flex...? Come on LG, what's the hold up.....!
5. somad (Posts: 169; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
All the carriers already updated to 4.4 except for Verizon, I have note 3 till now nothing every time I call they said no information. Please can any one tell me when verizon will update the note 3. verizon is the worst.
6. therian12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 May 2014)
The 4.4.2 update on the AT&T wrecks the battery life on the g flex i have to charge it once every 8 hours now cause the battery dies and thats just from it being used a few minutes every few hours