LG G Flex new interface features get shown on video
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2013, 02:55 posted on
We've seen snaps of the new interface options that come on LG's first handset with plastic substrate display, the G Flex, and now it's time to see them on video. The handset comes with new options that aren't available on the UI you find even on LG flagships like the G2. These range from a multi-window mode, akin to the one found in Samsung's TouchWiz Nature UX, to a new lock screen and the like...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. a961009 (Posts: 113; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
The video is quite old PA! I already saw that video almost two weeks ago....
5. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Yup, saw it on a Korean mobile site at the end of October.
3. sniperdroid (Posts: 110; Member since: 23 May 2013)
The multitasking looks similar to that of Samsung despite the difference in initiating that apps. Anyway it's good to see people are finally finding ways to use all that real estate.
6. DONUT (Posts: 271; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
the new lock screen animation (ard the 1:50 mark) looks too much like touchwiz's current animation. i prefer LG's see through lock animation honestly (the one in e Optimus G, G Pro and etc), it was unique
8. doubler86 (Posts: 317; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
So ya either LG is going to get sued or they are paying Samsung to use split screen now since they own the patent for it on mobile devices
9. a961009 (Posts: 113; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
Actually they cannot sue each other because the feature was first shown in KT Tech phones. kT Tech is small company who used to make smartphones in Korea but now the company died
10. steodoreben (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
LG Optimus UI is uglier than Samsung TouchWiz UI. Anyway, I love them both.