LG G Flex coming to AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile
1. Syksyd (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Hilarious….. it will work on sprints Spark Service, why dont they fix there current garbage 4g before they jump to yet another 4g network…. Dan Hesse is the biggest flop CEO ever to come into the Wireless industry…. LMAO
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 2135; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
They should've fixed their garbage 3G & voice coverage first imo lol.
3. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Great news. I think the LG G Flex will be my first non samsung smartphone in a while.
5. milesboy5 (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Im getting really mad about Verizon not getting some of these top-notch phones...the Lumia 1020/1520, the Nexus4/5, they messed up the G2, all of the Google Edition phones, the S4 Active, both the S4 and One mini...and now they can't get the G Flex
7. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Uh oh, smell that? That's the smell of verizon falling behind yet again. If they don't get the new HTC phone then all is lost and verizon sucks again
8. snowgator (Posts: 3554; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Verizon is all about the network. They completely sell having the largest LTE nationwide, and they will be rolling out the next speed of LTE as AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile all try to get their first LTE network out.
They just expect users to take whatever device is offered and not leave the network.
9. snowgator (Posts: 3554; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
My wife is extremely interested in this bad boy. Now we have to wait and see when this is released before she will upgrade.
Hope it is by February. She is KILLING me here....