LG Flex event to be held on November 5th, launch starts in mid-November
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2013, 09:50 posted on
Days after officially announcing the LG Flex, the company's first curved screen phone (and the world's second), it would appear that the South Korea-based manufacturer is already prepping the stage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Esteban4u (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Who cares? The Google Nexus 5 is the Android phone to get
2. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
You must have fell and bumped your head.
LG built the Nexus 5 out of the scraps left over from the LG Flex.
Deal with it.
3. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3035; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Don't try to correct someone unless you have a clue about what you're referring to. How could LG build the Nexus 5, a phone that is already completed, although unannounced out of a phone that's pretty much in the same stage of production? Perhaps you meant the G2? Although, the G2 & the Nexus 5 share so little in common that it could argued that that is also not the case. Do us all a favor and go back to spouting your nonsense on Nokia articles.
8. Tommy1960i (Posts: 105; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
A nice phone
And a good price
To Nexus Hello
To iPhone goodbye
No more problems
Now things are clear
We are out of trouble
The Nexus is here!
4. E.S.1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Hmm.. I was trying to decide between the Nexus 5 and LG G2.. But now I may wait a little to see what the LG Flex brings.
5. Esteban4u (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
If you're on Verizon, don't expect the LG G2 or any other Android phone to EVER have the latest and greatest Google software. The G2 and N5 have similar specs, what you should ask is how important is it for you to have the latest Google OS on your phone and whether you want to deal with LG's gawky, cartoon-ish skin on top of Android.
6. E.S.1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I'm on AT&T.. Good point !! You are right, Thank You.
I was thinking about installing a different launcher?!
7. a961009 (Posts: 120; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I heard G Flex will be only available in South Korea....