LG E940 leaks with 1920 by 1080 pixel display, Snapdragon S4 Pro, bound for AT&T
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 05:32
AT&T subscribers have a new phone to look forward to! The LG E940 Android smartphone was just spotted in the GLBenchmark database, and judging by its hardware specs, it is a high-end model for geeks to drool on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. The_Innovation posted on 06 Dec 2012, 13:25 0 0
I hope this is the case, and I hope it comes out soon.
19. Dr.Phil posted on 06 Dec 2012, 13:56 0 0
It would be running Android 4.2 if it was a Nexus 4 variant.
4. half_21 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:13 0 0
if it really would be a nexus, that would definitely be my new phone...NVM the 16GB max mem or the no sd card slot...as long as it supports USB OTG then i'm definitely sold....^^, but i doubt that it would be a nexus phone considering that the nexus 4 haven't even reach a lot of regions or countries....the e940 for nexus4 probably just the code of the phone as an LG branded device...
16. The_Innovation posted on 06 Dec 2012, 13:26 0 0
But if that's the case, why won't it run Android 4.2.1?
3. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2012, 05:40 1 2
I hope LG will follow the design of N4 for this phone. It's much more ergonomic than Optimus G boxy design.
5. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:36 1 7
not another 1080p :(
7. Insignificant posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:43 7 0
If Apple begin using 1080p phone screens 5 years from now, you'll call it resolutionary.
10. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:16 0 7
Yup, it's kinda revolutionary tho :p
11. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:22 2 0
Not 5 years from now....
17. The_Innovation posted on 06 Dec 2012, 13:27 0 0
25. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:41 0 0
1080P is better than the RETINA DISPLAY and I choose ONYX OVER UR MAREEP
6. chinu89 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:38 0 0
According to the reports of Techkiddy LG E940 is the US version of LG F240K which will be available for KT telecom in Korea and the korean version will be launched at the end of year.
So we expect the US version will release in the first quarter of 2013
9. chinu89 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:46 0 0
The specifications of the phone is same as that of LG Optimus G.The only difference is that of Display.LG E940 will comes with Full HD Display
18. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Dec 2012, 13:29 0 0
Verizon has like EVERYTHING else, it's a shame that we haven't gotten an Optimus G-esque LG phone yet but we really don't have a lot of room to complain.
20. alouden posted on 06 Dec 2012, 14:23 0 0
I guess...I am just a little disappointed with the absence of the Optimus. That would have been the best option for me. And it's not as if the Note 2 is a bad phone... :-).
22. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Dec 2012, 16:40 0 0
yeah, feels bro, feels. i might've gotten an Optimus G if it had come to Verizon, it is a truly nice phone.
21. ph0adcbeit posted on 06 Dec 2012, 14:43 0 0
Man..I just got the LG Optimus G from AT&T, and now I read that this is coming out!
26. bigstrudel posted on 09 Dec 2012, 16:29 0 0
The between 1080P and 720 is slight at best. I have the Optimus G as well and after visiting a Verizon store to check out the DNA; I felt that the display on the OG was almost as nice.
24. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:40 0 0
CAN CES 13' hurry up already getting tired of waiting and looking at specs WANT TO SEE THE REAL DAMN PHONE already