LG Display reports weaker earnings; analysts blame lower orders from Apple
0. phoneArena 22 Apr 2013, 02:55 posted on
According to analysts, demand for Apple iPhone and Apple iPad screens weakened during LG Display's first quarter contributing to the latter's smallest quarterly profit figure since it move back into the black during the second quarter of last year; despite the smaller profit amount, the company still beat estimates of first quarter profits from some brokerage houses...`
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
In 6 months, replace "LG" with "Samsung" and we'll be hearing this news all over again.
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Samsung will sell more displays this year than last year.
4. Leo_MC (Posts: 907; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Who would buy that bad amoled (like the one used in GS3 devices)?
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Then lg stop making parts for apple