LG Device Loaner Program starts with LG G2
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2013, 19:37 posted on
Starting on Monday, LG began its Device Loaner Program for Android developers; the loaner program was previewed last week at the LG Android Developers' VIP event in San Francisco. The program has three steps. First, register on the LG Device Loaner Program web site (click on the sourcelink), fill out an order form for the LG device desired, and ship the phone back after the 30 day loan period expires...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sharks (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Finally! We should now see increased development on LG phones, especially the G2!
2. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
That is actually pretty awesome - contributing to the modding society like that at XDA. The loan period needs to be longer though. Maybe two months?
4. sharks (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Exactly! The XDA devs are gonna love this! LG's flagships have not always benefited from enough exposure, especially since LG started making the Nexus devices, which stole most of the attention away from the Optimus G and now G2.
3. md227a (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Looks like this is now for application development more so then custom firmware or ROM development. But it is a start.
5. Davidparker (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
Sweet !! well good move LG , hope Lg will apply this to all upcoming flagship !!
6. nsrsindia (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Now Start them Updating too. Developer will build apps not update your phones. S**t LG
7. apple4never (Posts: 672; Member since: 08 May 2013)
awsome especially since it isnt only in the us of a
8. cboyroli (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
how about a software update... kitkat 4.4 to the G2