LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 listed on the FCC site
LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 Preliminary Specifications
1. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Do any of VZW's feature phones have Wi-Fi? Im not dissapointed because I wasn't even considering Wi-Fi as a possible feature
2. Striker13084 (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
especially with the way the market is moving lower end phones are going to be leading.
3. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Do we know if this Choco Touch is going to be the same phone as the BL40 from LG that's been in the news recently?
4. dZW (Posts: 23; Member since: 16 Jun 2008)
we know it is based off of it. depending on how much it actually is is to be determined
5. VZWProductTestr (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
Hi everyone, I have been away on my honeymoon and will be back at work on Monday. I promise I will have pics of the 8575 and Omnia II by Wednesday-Thursday with detailed reviews and specs. Until then, take care!
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
with a phone as impressive as the BL40 im suprised it only has a TFT display not AMOLED
7. jskrenes (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Wifi would be nice. The new Zune HD has this thing that downloads/displays a slideshow of album art, pix, and bio notes about the band while you're listening to music. Wifi would allow stuff like that without requiring a data connection, but it does add to production costs and takes away potential data revenue, so I can see why they don't include it.
9. WKlingbeil (Posts: 215; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I wouldn't be too anxious about Wifi on basic BREW phones... That just brings along mandatory data plans for them, just like Wifi brought mandatory data plans to PDAs/smartphones
10. VZWProductTestr (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
I sadly just got back to work and it is official......the 8575 will NOT have wifi
11. VZWProductTestr (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
Also, I have no idea what Best Buy is thinking but the 23rd release is false.
12. VZWProductTestr (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
Good news! Samsung Rogue is in Verizons system and if you find a kind sales rep they can order it for you and you will get it by the end of the week
13. VZWProductTestr (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
I take it back, they are in the system but not priced accurately.
14. cubsfreak31 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Aug 2009)
VZWProductTestr, Have you had a chance to get any pictures yet? Thanks
15. Dillychad (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Aug 2009)
Is this device being release August 23rd, or sometime later this month?