LG CX2, aka Optimus 3D 2, will be bringing back 3D to the mainstream at MWC?
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2012, 11:31 posted on
It’s alleged that LG will be introducing its latest 3D-enabled smartphone, which is shooting for a date with Mobile World Congress. Currently dubbed as the LG CX2 (aka the Optimus 3D 2), its name certainly doesn’t allude to any kind of 3D features, but in any event...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Please LG dont 3d sucks and it also drains the battery
3. c.hack (Posts: 594; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
I can't wait to see all the idiots driving their SUVs with 3D glasses while texting.
4. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Awesome.but what's the difference between this and lg optimus 3d. Except the display.
8. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
maybe you have a problem with your 'retina' ?
12. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Yeah, his retina on his sgs2? That's what phone he claims to have. Also, his profile pic is an android one. No offense against you, but I don't get how you and 3 other people missed that. Also, why did someone who also said 3d sucks get thumbs up while this guy got the opposite?
10. Dark4o90 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)
that 3d effect really sucks it looks realistic but when the 3d layer is on the display looks like the old 3d pictures from croissants
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 2022; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
LG hasn't impressed me with their line of phones yet. I still prefer Samsung, Nokia, Sony, and even Moto.