LG BL40 Black Label phone gets shot-in color
This article contains unofficial information.
source: Telefon-Treff.de via EngadgetMobile
1. E.N. (Posts: 2380; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
This is phone is really narrow. The design is nice and new and stuff but I'm not a big fan anymore. It looked a lot cooler in the video, but now seeing actually photos.
2. yootubeloobe (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Jul 2008)
It's beeaauutiful! Please, please, PLEASE AT&T soon! I don't want the iPhone anymore!
3. deepak_nr (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 May 2009)
It's so long n narrow,, guess a School kid can use this for a Math Ruler as well...
4. surethom (Posts: 337; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
There are only two words that describes this phone weird & hideous. .
5. drewsky (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
How would this fit in my pocket without any pain?
6. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
It's probably not that much, if at all, bigger that the Touch HD or other phones around that size. The phone being narrow makes it look longer than it really is, especially pictured next to a small slider. It's chic, but a bit too plain for me. VzW better pick this up, since this very well may be the first true high fashion phone an American carrier has to offer....la iPhone isn't chic enough. Off topic, but I need a Hero =P
7. livin4acti0n (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Apr 2009)
I love it!!!!! Its so unique and different. Im going to wait for dis i guess.
9. envtouch[= (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Jul 2009)
coolest phone ever!!!!! I hope it comes to verizon!
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
i like the concept, but the design is different. in a good way i think that the choc. 4 looks a little 2 much like tha venus also from LG