LG Aloha lies down for the FCC enroute to AT&T?
0. phoneArena 15 May 2010, 03:56 posted on
The LG Aloha C710 sounds like an LG Ally on steroids with Android 2.1, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor,5MP camera and AT&T frequencies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
ATT is finally starting to get a decent phone line up with the new blackberry slider, palm pixi, iphone, now this. is about time
2. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
did you really put the palm pixi in that list?
5. Gowireless (Posts: 85; Member since: 23 Feb 2010)
the palm pre is a good phone and if you have it on verizon your geting a hell of a good deal you get the mifi for free unlike sprint and at&t the os is sick on the pre
7. Gilgamesh (Posts: 11; Member since: 16 Aug 2009)
did you really put the bb slider in that list?
9. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
noone else noticed that LEIS isnt a word? LOL. Aloha also means "goodbye" as well, btw PA.
10. corporateJP (Posts: 2234; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
remixfa, get your facts straight. I'm with Samoans. Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. It also has come to be used as an English greeting to say goodbye and hello. Currently, it is mostly used in the sense of hello; however, it is used in it's proper form still as well..
12. p_tr1ck (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Dec 2009)
Dude, nice cut and paste from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A
6. michael95gt (Posts: 42; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
Palm Pre is out tomorrow on AT&T, I'm planning on chasing one down and checking it out. I got an upgrade available. Anyone know if BestBuy is gonna carry it?
11. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
No guarantee this phone will go to AT&T - maybe CINCINNATI BELL or US CELLULAR gets it...lol