LG Ally kicks off pre-orders on May 13 with a full launch expected on May 20?
0. phoneArena 11 May 2010, 11:26 posted on
Already being heavily featured on commercials promoting Iron Man 2 on television, additional news shed some light on the LG Ally's upcoming plans....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ostranderterry (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
You know, I'm not really impressed with this phone - there are so many other phones out there with android that have more impressive specs - maybe if this phone was at a lower price point than the other higher end phones, but I don't mind payin more for a phone if I'm going to be paying the same data plan monthly on this phone as well as another phone like the incredible
3. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Yeap, NOT impressive at all. Waiting for Rumored Nexus TWO =.=
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
HAHHA NOT THE ALOHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA means sprint IS getting it sweet!!
10. ajac09 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The aloha Android 2.1, 1GHz CPU, 5 megapixel camera with 720p video capture slower processor crappier camera its like the alo-wtf guess lg aloha the REAL version coming to sprint
5. spk (Posts: 36; Member since: 03 Feb 2010)
this phone is dissapointing. i got hands on with it yesterday and it seriously feels like using android on a voyager. slow navigation and the touch screen feels like something that vzw would have put out 2 yrs ago.
7. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
Yeah this phone even looks like the voyager. Only a slider version. Lg should stick with what they do best... Making mediocre phones with crappy touchscreens.
6. zr1vette (Posts: 26; Member since: 22 Aug 2009)
does this phone have a capacitive TS or a resistive TS? if some one could tell me i would appreciate it.
9. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2839; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I would consider this if it had the layout of the voyager or env touch but I will not use a keyboard that has the letters tight next to the space bar. Seriously even the Motorola Droids is cramped, at least you don't have that problem. Low end specs, small screen, bad keyboard, and you'd still have to pay the same as with the droid and incredible
11. corporateJP (Posts: 1185; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
It better be free after rebate, or it's not even worth discussing.