LAVA unveils the XOLO X1000 with 2GHz Intel CPU
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2013, 03:42 posted on
About a week ago, we caught wind of a pending debut of the “fastest smartphone ever” to be released in India...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
disappointment i thought intel would show new series of its processors.................because they launch x900 as first intel inside phone......
2. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Is the processor good? I don't really know about processor thing but the rest specs are pretty good. The design kinda looks like Nexus4 I think.
5. hung2900 (Posts: 943; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
About 26000 - 27000 in Antutu, a little bit higher than 1.9 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S600.
And the Medfield processor in Razr i is the best in stand by time and 3G talk time (http://www.gsmarena.com/motoro
la_razr_i_xt890-review-828p2.php) so this one is expected to be great also.
6. hung2900 (Posts: 943; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Sorry that I didn't read the article properly.
Only CloverTrail+ has that score, but this one is still single core Medfield
3. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 152; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
Mediatek and ICS, instead of Clovertail+ and Jellybean. The device has suicide written all over its face.
4. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
if it had 2GB of RAM, maybe
but 1GB, i have my doubts
14. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
uumh what ? I can tell you're an idiot just by looking at you prifile pic, i have nothing against 1GB..
15. rebeccajustin (banned) (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
So thats why u have a note 2 as your profile pic which has a 2 gb ram?racist caught red handed!
19. CrazzyTechGurl (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
why dont you use some better language than racist?! You are ignorant.
17. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3703; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Don't feed the trolls, man. They'll follow you home.
26. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
yeah you're right man
rule 1 on the internet: never feed the troll
I think he is new here, i've never seen him before..
7. rebeccajustin (banned) (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Who the hell buys these unkown phones?.?
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dude, this is only for India.
9. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 162; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
What about the dual core intel Lenovo Phone
13. Shubham412302 (Posts: 429; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
thats faster than s4. about 27k antutu
10. rebeccajustin (banned) (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Give me a thumbs down one more time.i dare you.I DOUBLE DARE YOU
12. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
wait, since when is 312 ppi only "acceptable" ? 230 ppi is acceptable but 312 is much more than acceptable, to be able to see pixel on that density is almost impossible, unless it is pentile screen.
18. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3703; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I completely agree with this. Manufacturers slap unnecessary 1080 displays on phones & all of a sudden, anything under a 400 ppi is just average. Most people wouldn't know the difference between a 720 & 1080 display on a phone anyway. They just claim that they would.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 19451; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said. Most of the specs on these phones are overkill. As you correctly said, who'll know the difference. It's just gives them bragging rites.
22. Rishin17 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Though its a good phone but here in India.not many ppl will buy this phone right now for rs.20000.
If the 720p tft lcd screen is of much better quality than canvas3 or other 720p screens
Out there..and if it had jellybean out of the box..and if the price would have been around rs.16000
It would sell like hot cakes.right now 20000 is not justifiable for buying a xolo and that
Too with just a single core medfield processor with ics in India
27. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Outdated software, this phone is good for the junkyard.