L-Series BlackBerry 10 smiles for the camera again
The BlackBerry 10 L-series phone is probably the worst kept secret in the industry leaking so many times it’s almost embarrassing if it was not intentional. The L series is an all-touch device, as opposed to the other ‘Berry that RIM is releasing with a full physical QWERTY keyboard.
In this latest appearance, the L series phone is pictured next to a Bold, and you get to see the new BlackBerry Hub incorporating all your social messaging, texts and just about all exchanges in a single center. You can also get a peek at the new lockscreen. Check it all out right below, and let us know: do you think BlackBerry 10 stands a chance against iOS, Android and the rest?
L-Series BlackBerry 10 smiles for the camera again Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
L-Series BlackBerry 10 smiles for the camera again
9. Techlife (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I had the leaked promo video L SERIES AND N SERIES , The L series looks exactly like this....
30. kapoorsunny (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
can you please share the video for N - Series, cannot wait to have a look on it.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I still think its not the final design but RIM stop with the leaks aand release the damn thing before Jan 30th! You're killing your own hype!
2. Cesar (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
The back of the design it is just like a iPhone 4/4S design
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5522; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I was thinking a stretched iP5 with the all black treatment.
Anyhows, I hope RIM has a winner, although missing out on the 2012 holiday shopping season can't be helping them.
4. oister85 (Posts: 392; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
This is really a straight copy to the iPhone
19. AnTuTu (Posts: 620; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I think they need to change the design. Agreed with your statement mate. I think they should learn something from HTC, Sony, Oppo and Sammy for the design.
BB bring end to end display :)
23. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
samsung? are you for real? no! even before, RIM's design is more likable than samsung's!
7. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I can hear Apple's legal bombers taking off...
8. StreetNerd (Posts: 699; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
BB equals qwerty hardware.... BB10 nothing new, plain old boring design
10. jeserodriguez (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
This phone is beautiful, BUT the top and bottom bezels, and maybe the side bezels too, seems to large. Although they may be using a hard case to hide the actual phone design until it is public announced.
I like the overall design.
12. flipjzn (Posts: 126; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I like Blackberry but this phone in particular looks too big for the screen, so much space wasted there. I have the feeling it won't be a big hit.
13. jphillips63 (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
BB is really shooting themselves in the foot by delaying this phone, I wish them well. My first smart phone was a BB and I enjoyed it with exception to internet browsing and the such. It was or has been the toughest phone I ever owned.
If this phone is ready in which it just may not be why wait guys bring it to the table now please.
14. PM8888 (Posts: 10; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
That.....bezel....is huge. I am going to assume this is not the final hardware, but from these shots, the phone itself looks ugly and is carrying a huge bezel.
24. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yeah... i find it not that likable too! but it looks good! the bezel is needed coz of gestures on BB10!
15. airisoverrated (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm hopeful this is not the final hardware. It looks a lot like the other shots of BB10 test devices that have floated around. Big bezel, looks a bit thick but not overly so. That one shot showing what looks to be a lock screen sure looks an awful lot like Android, but I'll reserve judgment until the devices are actually released. Hey it has to be better than the Storm at least.
16. Edmund (Posts: 654; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
It looks like a really nice phone and operating system, but so did WebOS.
18. snowgator (Posts: 3187; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Willing to look at BB10. I always seem drawn to the under dog.
Still cheering for them. I think they have a very strong chance to keep most of their 60 million or so active subscribers.
21. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is very amazing and very interesting!!! makes me want it even more!!!! i cant wait for 2013!!!!
25. userinterface (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
its quit annoying that it has a large body but has a 3.5-4 inch display.
28. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
its not large body...and definitely not 3.5" inch... its actually 4.2-4.3" as this will be the standard to RIM's new phones! coz this is the size of the dev alphas!
but i would love to see at least 3.5-3.7" in low end market! coz this is actually the real standerds of our hands! :)