Kyocera tissue conduction technology demonstration
0. phoneArena 11 May 2012, 13:18 posted on
On deck at the Kyocera CTIA booth, we came upon one peculiar looking Kyocera smartphone that was distinctively lacking a typical earpiece. Specifically, this prototype unit demonstrated Kyocera’s tissue conduction technology, which essentially replaces a phone’s earpiece...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
This is new in a phone but not new technology.
I hope it takes off because I would use it.
3. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I wonder how similar that is to Jawbone Tech.
4. Moocracka (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 May 2012)
Am I the only one that is wondering what cracked out scientist in a Kyocera research lab stood up and threw this idea out?
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 414; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Great video.... Very informative… We get to watch a guy from the company who designed use the use the product.... And if he says it works, then it must be true…. Who made this video and who's brilliant idea to post this helpful little number?