Kyocera phone transmits sounds through tissue, makes calls clear as day
1. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
Too bad they make ugly phones or I'd love to see this tech in my latest device!
2. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
not to mention cheap crap that doesn't last
3. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Now get ready to see them on Galaxy 4, the almighty copycat from Republic of Korea.
S Voice? Siri
S Cloud? iCloud
4. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Please ban these intelligent friends . They are saying too intelligent things which we cannot understand .
6. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
To put things simple, you are an idiot.
7. rn9215 (Posts: 46; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Man how can u not understand that voice recognition and cloud computing have existed long before the fruit company introduced it...so get over it and stop telling we copied this they copied that...so childish if u ask me!!
5. snowgator (Posts: 3586; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Wow. Really amazing idea. As I still use my phone as a phone a ton, I am interested.
Maybe I will forgive them for the Echo if this works.....
8. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Ppl cry for innovation. Here is an innovative idea bt still they complain.
If it was apple who came up with this they would praise it as the best thing ever.
Its not that these People are hard to please its just that they're brainwashed.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Just like they did with the Echo. It was actually a really good idea, but it was a flop because the phone itself sucked. The dual screen hinged design was neat, but the build quality and hardware in the phone was terrible. Maybe if Kyocera actually was competitive in these aspects they woudl be taken more seriously.
9. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
I suspect they could make a lot of money licensing this tech to other phone makers. This really sorta blows away all the stuff they announced this entire year. I agree - great innovation!
11. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I'm sorry but after the zio I will never buy another kyocera phone