Kyocera Urbano Progresso to launch this week, brings tissue conducting technology to the masses
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 05:11 posted on
The Kyocera Urbano Progresso is equipped with a Smart Sonic receiver, which uses tissue conducting audio technology, and is bound for the Japanese market. Fancy earpiece aside, the smartphone's specs are anything but groundbreaking, but still sufficient for the needs of Mr Average Joe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The orange ones reminds me of Sony Ericsson walkman phone
2. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I want. That actually has really good specs. Even for a four-inch phone.
4. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
if its not that expensive then it might sell pretty good
5. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
and s2 doesnt matter that much
i can run cm9 super super smooth on an 600 mhz armv6 processor with 512 mb of ram