Kyocera Urbano Progresso to launch this week, brings tissue conducting technology to the masses
0. phoneArena posted on 28 May 2012, 05:11
The Kyocera Urbano Progresso is equipped with a Smart Sonic receiver, which uses tissue conducting audio technology, and is bound for the Japanese market. Fancy earpiece aside, the smartphone's specs are anything but groundbreaking, but still sufficient for the needs of Mr Average Joe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bluesky02 posted on 28 May 2012, 05:21 4 0
The orange ones reminds me of Sony Ericsson walkman phone
2. Non_Sequitur posted on 28 May 2012, 06:16 1 0
I want. That actually has really good specs. Even for a four-inch phone.
4. OptimusOne posted on 28 May 2012, 08:28 0 0
if its not that expensive then it might sell pretty good
5. OptimusOne posted on 28 May 2012, 08:29 1 0
and s2 doesnt matter that much
i can run cm9 super super smooth on an 600 mhz armv6 processor with 512 mb of ram