Kyocera Torque comes clean...literally
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2013, 21:45 posted on
The Kyocera Torque is a rugged phone designed to withstand all types of punishment, so when retailer Wirefly wanted to show off the strength of the phone, it did the obvious thing and shoved it into a washing machine for a full wash cycle before it is put in a bowl of water and placed in the freezer for 15 hours...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
Woah this is pretty much the most badass phone i've ever seen =O not speaking spec wise obviously but yeah pretty rugged little thing.perfect for somebody like my father =P
2. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
That's a strange looking Nokia?
And I think they misspelled the name too LOL
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This phone is even tougher than other rugged phones, and the Lumia 920 too!
Oh, by the way, remember a company Caterpillar said before that they will make a rugged phone too? I'm waiting for the comparison between these two phones............ :)
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2744; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Yea. I know sprint also has the Sonim XP Strike, which is supposed to be even tougher than this, but its not a smartphone.
4. kindlefireowner (Posts: 487; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Oh Mandy? Well you came and you gave without taking, and I sent you away. Oh Mandy.
5. cezarepc (Posts: 670; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Listening to Barry Manilow records are nowhere near torturous.
6. Igneel (unregistered)
Listening to Beiber is more torturous...... Or maybe Rebecca Black.. Yep.. Rebecca Black *chills*
8. oyalinkaya (Posts: 19; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
"If you treat your phone as though it was in a prisoner in a Turkish jail..." O_o
Please explain yourself! What do you mean by that?
It reads so racist and so "midnight express". I'd recommend you to visit Turkey and prisons in that country before making such a comment.