Kyocera Rise hands-on
0. phoneArena 08 May 2012, 14:44 posted on
Honestly, the Kyocera Rise is a forgettable device in many ways already, as it fails to impress with its bland and all-too typical design scheme. Indeed, it’s constructed out of plastic, which makes it very lightweight, but it tends to make the device feel extremely cheap in the hand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. javi080 (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 May 2012)
is this coming to cricket soon cuz i want 2 know
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
more kyocera junk for boost and VM
5. facelessbelief (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
If you take what they sell here. And multiply it by 3 or 4 times over seas. You see how they stay in business. Because they sell them cheap. They last a year or so, and the customer upgrades to the next piece of crap. Wonderous business model.
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2939; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Smaller display + lower resolution + 1ghz processor should equal decent performance.
I like it has a decent slide out keyboard as well.
7. NickLebron15 (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I wonder if it will hit Boost Mobile because that would be great! I love the look of this phone and the concept of the cheap price!
9. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
and htc said it's impossible to prepare ics for desire due to its hgardware limitations.