Kyocera Echo users try again for brick-free Gingerbread update
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2011, 23:05 posted on
At the beginning of this month, Gingerbread was pushed out to the Kyocera Echo which resulted in some units getting bricked; unless you're Krazy Kat looking to conk Ignatz on the head, a brick is not something that is normally useful so Sprint is trying it again today with some added features...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Wait according to sniggly this doesn't happen?!
3. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
now now taco, you know how Android fans like to backpedal lol.
2. wumberpeb (Posts: 393; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Hey, way to go Taco...I guess you're right that all Androids are crap because Kyocera bricked their customer's phones! I bet you thought that one day you'd get it right and show all us Fandroids what's up!
Stupid ass, grow a pair and stop humping your messiah
4. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
You're just made that Apple's updates don't brick their customers phones.
5. samsung4life (unregistered)
the miz, ur just an idiot cause when ios 3.0 first came out it bricked more than half the phones. so get off ur high horse,and remove ur lips from apples balls an get a real phone. cause iphones arent Awesoome! and neither is the miz!. btw im referring to the actual wrestler.
6. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Lol, so says the guy who names himself after a company trying to copy Apple.
8. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
yea i think the tables have turned... apple is copying android
7. cakvalasc (Posts: 17; Member since: 24 Jan 2010)
Downloaded and installed, no problems yet!
9. snaggly (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Another biased story by iphonearena. I've personally installed every update on this phone and this isn't true.
10. Na'ven (unregistered)
Oy... Why do people find it so hard to stay on topic and not bash each other like irresponsible play things?
11. braddober (unregistered)
Still bricked my phone. womp womp