Kyocera Echo users try again for brick-free Gingerbread update
The dual-screen Kyocera Echo
Of course, don't forget that the major part of this update is to download Android 2.3 on to your Kyocera Echo. If you have received the new OTA update from Sprint, let us know how your phone is doing. Did the prior download leave your phone bricked? Does the new update do all the things that Sprint says that it does? Just drop us a note in the comment box below.
1. taco50 (banned) posted on 11 Aug 2011, 00:08 0 5
Wait according to sniggly this doesn't happen?!
3. The_Miz posted on 11 Aug 2011, 02:32 0 3
now now taco, you know how Android fans like to backpedal lol.
2. wumberpeb posted on 11 Aug 2011, 00:50 3 0
Hey, way to go Taco...I guess you're right that all Androids are crap because Kyocera bricked their customer's phones! I bet you thought that one day you'd get it right and show all us Fandroids what's up!
Stupid ass, grow a pair and stop humping your messiah
4. The_Miz posted on 11 Aug 2011, 02:33 0 3
You're just made that Apple's updates don't brick their customers phones.
5. samsung4life (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2011, 03:35 1 0
the miz, ur just an idiot cause when ios 3.0 first came out it bricked more than half the phones. so get off ur high horse,and remove ur lips from apples balls an get a real phone. cause iphones arent Awesoome! and neither is the miz!. btw im referring to the actual wrestler.
6. The_Miz posted on 11 Aug 2011, 12:21 0 3
Lol, so says the guy who names himself after a company trying to copy Apple.
8. GALAXY-S posted on 11 Aug 2011, 16:39 1 0
yea i think the tables have turned... apple is copying android
9. snaggly (banned) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 02:02 0 0
Another biased story by iphonearena. I've personally installed every update on this phone and this isn't true.
10. Na'ven (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 14:43 0 0
Oy... Why do people find it so hard to stay on topic and not bash each other like irresponsible play things?
11. braddober (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 11:52 0 0
Still bricked my phone. womp womp