Kyocera Echo (Echo...Echo...Echo) to launch April 17th on Sprint for $199
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2011, 20:53 posted on
The dual-screened handset that didn't exactly wow the crowd when introduced by Sprint, will now be available at the carrier on April 17th at a price of $199 with a signed 2-year contract and a Sprint smartphone plan...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5869; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when it drops to $49.99? My guess is within 3 months.
3. William13 (Posts: 25; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why Droid_X_Doug has "Droid X" in his username? My guess is because he's a Verizon fanboy.
4. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I like the concept of this phone. If only it was dual core, 4G, gingerbread, and made by htc...
7. jbash (Posts: 341; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
couldn't agree more. but we may end up seeing that as well....
5. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
is this a phone or a wallet? try again Kyocera...
6. PhoneLuver (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Not a bad concept. It's a bit before it's time though. It's too thick and the bezel is annoying!
It's worth another shot once bendable screens become available and they can make it a lot thinner!
8. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 309; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Kyocera? $200? I havent even heard of a kyocera since 05 when i had VM. Quite sad how some companies don't think logically with pricing. They might have had a chance with $99.
9. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
The start of a lot of new dual touch screen phones..
10. CNachoz (unregistered)
this phone is FAIL.....Fail.....fail......
11. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
lol 1370mAh battery? enjoy the 40 min battery life.
12. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i wonder if someone would put the time into creating Nintendo DS emulation for this form factor. now THAT would be interesting. o: