Kungl's case for the iPhone doubles as a tripod mount to eliminate those blurry shots
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2012, 15:23 posted on
Doubling as a protective case that’s constructed out of injection-molded polycarbonate, so it’s lightweight and doesn’t add too much thickness to the sleek looking smartphone. However, on the right edge of the case sits a ¼-inch tripod mount that allows you to strap...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. irvinkeith (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
interesting, hopefully this starts a trend where phone cases become "all-in-one". where one case will have slots and connections for everything but not be too bulky and still be somewhat stylish.
2. skymitch89 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Honestly, I have been thinking and wondering if it were possible to make a case that had an attachment for a tripod mount.
3. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
I was doing research to find something like this a while ago and came across this:http://www.amazon.com/F-S-Smartphone-Adapter-Motorola-Smartphones/dp/B005LY9FVU/ref=
sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1322597953&Now I'm not sure which I would get sr=8-8.
4. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
This is better than the glif.
Im ordering mine right now