Korean securities firm sends note to clients with Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5 specs
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2014, 12:37 posted on
Korean securities firm KDB Daewoo Securities Research, has passed along rumored specs for the Apple iPhone 6 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 to its customers on Monday. The report says that the Apple iPhone 6 will be available in two sizes, one with a 4.7 inch to 4.8 inch screen, and the other with a 5.5 inch glass. The resolution on the displays will be 1080 x 1920 and 1280 x 2272 respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
48. ibrahem7731 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
We all know the specs of the samsung galaxy s5 but we just don't know the design
52. cR203 (Posts: 183; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Those are nice specs for the s5. Can't wait for it.
61. sicofante (Posts: 8; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
S5 _mini_ for me please. No tablets agains my face, thanks!
63. 1701nino (Posts: 227; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I don't get it why would go for such a strange resolution why wouldn't they wan't to opt for 2048x1536 so all apps fit.