Korean Apple iPhone user wins lawsuit over location tracking, collects 1 million won payment
0. phoneArena 14 Jul 2011, 22:51 posted on
A report from Reuters details how a Korean gentlemen named Kim Hyung-suk took Apple to court about the location tracking on his Apple iPhone 4; the plaintiff won the lawsuit and Apple was told to pay Hyung-suk the total of 1 million won...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
2. rocko0011 (Posts: 34; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Hi I Am Rocko and I approve this message. Sue those b**ches!!!!
3. Laurynas (unregistered)
Lucky guy. :)
4. nickwilliams (unregistered)
iphone, ipad and iPhone repair news and updates are my favourite topics which i like to read on blogs.
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5732; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
The lil guy winning against the big bad corporation...lol
I wonder whats going on with the ppl that filed a lawsuit against Apple here in the US for the same thing?
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
thats mean. just becuase they are Asians .. you dont have to call them ... little...lol
7. andro (unregistered)
every islave should be doing this