KitKat promo video is all about the magic
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2013, 21:00 posted on
We've gone over the difference between KitKat the chocolate candy bar, and KitKat the Android flavored OS build. Nestle and Hershey have been good sports, playing along with those who keep asking the chocolatiers when Android 4.4 is going to be released; on Tuesday, the official KitKat YouTube site posted a quick little animated clip that lasts all of 27 seconds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. D.Aceveda (Posts: 377; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Getting real sick of your bulls*** Google
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I laughed a lot more than I should have. Your profile picture matched perfectly with what you said lol.
22. D.Aceveda (Posts: 377; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It's true though....they announced KitKat Sept 1st. Here we are, almost November and they can't give us any information on 4.4 or the Nexus devices. The Nexus 5 has been leaked so many times you'd think they'd at least acknowledge it by now. I'll say again....Getting real tired of your bulls***, Google
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 2054; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
This advertisment is far better than Apple's iPhone 5s commercial with the Goldfrapp music.
26. Sauce (unregistered)
By better you mean monstrous series of queefs and shart noises better?
4. dorianb (Posts: 527; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Wow... just wow. Someone should get the beatdown
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I honestly love the green Android robot.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Blue is my favorite color. Just saying.
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Man, Android robots are damn cute. Android rocks!
17. ervman1 (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I'm so tired of all this crap...Kit Kat is squeezing every ounce of this marketing they can. Google, leave the advertising/marketing bulls*** out of the OS! This is low...
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not funny? No KitKat for you. lol
21. clamdee (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Are the Android Robots Canadian?? If I learned anything from Southpark I believe that they are.
24. _PHug_ (Posts: 420; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I don't appreciate you calling those robots Canadians.
25. carlolim22 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
it's kinda rude, but funny. LOL. The Androids are just too cute.
28. victory_zhou (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
Yeah it's funny but how is the os performance. Can it root itself or like the BlackBerry 10 which can control all the function that apps can do. Waiting...