KitKat can be pulled out of your Sprint branded HTC One using a 'customer initiated request'
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 22:13 posted on
Today is the end of the 90 day deadline that HTC imposed on itself back on October 31st, for updating the American carrier branded versions of the HTC One to Android 4.4. On Thursday, HTC Americas president Jason Mackenzie said in a tweet that the update would be late by one or two weeks. Yet, as we told you Friday, some Canadian HTC One owners woke up to find Android 4.4.2 and Sense 5.5 on their phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. fullmonty (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Just checked on my Sprint One....confirmed! Update available, downloading now.
3. j-rod2079 (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Just updated! Thx Sprint, HTC, and Google.
4. fullmonty (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Update went smoothly.
No hiccups for now at least.
Google Drive 25GB offer is not available though, will need to contact HTC.
5. 7Superman9 (Posts: 85; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I just installed mine via Sprint. Keep it up HTC!
6. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
From the title, I thought it meant that you could un-install/revert to 4.3 from 4.4 for Sprint HTC Ones.
7. maxmppower (unregistered)
Galaxy S4? :(