Kinect style gaming coming soon to the Windows Phone in your hand
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2011, 12:57
Microsoft demoed Windows Phone 7 device complementing a Kinect controller in Xbox Live games at Steve Ballmer's keynote speech today. These capabilities are unlocked thanks to the integrated motion sensors in the handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yobuddy7 posted on 14 Feb 2011, 13:02 1 0
This is cool, but completely unnecessary. I think Microsoft should put its focus somewhere else.
4. MarloThaMartian posted on 14 Feb 2011, 13:25 0 0
Yea like adding everything thats missing so it can actually compete with other companies
2. Hallucinator posted on 14 Feb 2011, 13:20 0 0
Just like I think the 3d screen on your phone is unnecessary, but alot of people are going to like both. It's all in someones opinion. Mine is just mine.
6. KIANO posted on 14 Feb 2011, 23:13 1 0
It may not be necessary now but who knows, in future it may be a 'must have' feature.
For now it's a good start.
7. chinakidoliver.iab posted on 17 Feb 2011, 12:37 0 0
wait how will u play with a screen that big ?kinect on a phone will be extremly difficult to do on a phone tho i could be wrong