Kinect style gaming coming soon to the Windows Phone in your hand
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2011, 12:57 posted on
Microsoft demoed Windows Phone 7 device complementing a Kinect controller in Xbox Live games at Steve Ballmer's keynote speech today. These capabilities are unlocked thanks to the integrated motion sensors in the handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yobuddy7 (Posts: 9; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
This is cool, but completely unnecessary. I think Microsoft should put its focus somewhere else.
4. MarloThaMartian (Posts: 41; Member since: 27 Dec 2010)
Yea like adding everything thats missing so it can actually compete with other companies
2. Hallucinator (Posts: 338; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Just like I think the 3d screen on your phone is unnecessary, but alot of people are going to like both. It's all in someones opinion. Mine is just mine.
5. sniperace (Posts: 95; Member since: 20 Aug 2009)
ANDROID is unbeatable windows 7 ...nice try.
6. KIANO (Posts: 67; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
It may not be necessary now but who knows, in future it may be a 'must have' feature.
For now it's a good start.
7. chinakidoliver.iab (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
wait how will u play with a screen that big ?kinect on a phone will be extremly difficult to do on a phone tho i could be wrong