Kickstarter project offers modular mounting system for your iPhone or Galaxy Nexus
0. phoneArena 10 May 2012, 16:00 posted on
Wallee M project lets you create mounts for these popular phones almost anywhere in your home, business, or vehicle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
eh i dont see a super huge practical use for it… i mean all the examples they showed, you could just put the phone on the counter… except in the car but that just looked plain dangerous-- voice is more important in that scenario…
its a nice idea and very well made but it just doesnt seem to have a huge need
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
though it was a bad idea too, not only is on the speedometer but also is positioned in a way you have yo move your head too much to check what you want. anyways this would be a good time for a redneck joke
2. Le05K (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
holy Sh****t I use this on my SGS2 for a year now in my car and tripod. why only on Iphone and nexus? the big X looks bit lame.
3. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
Josh from "Drake and Josh" is Australian?! who knew? lol
4. ap1989 (Posts: 145; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
i guess watchin ur speedometer isn't as important as lookin at ur phone to navi