Kickstarter project Bladepad adds physical game controls to your iPhone
1. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Nice idea but it adds considerable size to the iphone which is also a bit chunky by itself.
3. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
its nice that the case pops in and out of the controller though. it would be great if they offered a qwerty that works with the same case. (or an extended battery as well)
4. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
not to this quality. its really not even close.
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I know its all about the iPhone, but I think that with that idea the controller could work with android devices as well maybe? I mean it will get even more people interested if you build various cases for popular android phones that work with that too
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
No Windows Phones support?
Microsoft will pay huge amount of money to game publishers so that they could bring games to Windows Phones which will make use of Directx 9.0c and Havok Engine. Moreover Epic Games will optmized Unreal Engine 3.5 for smartphones including Windows Phone 8.
I hope to see controller like this in the future.
7. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I think this add-on is pretty nice, the previous add-ons all look so simple... bad quality looking.