Keep track of your family members with AT&T's FamilyMaps
source: AT&T via BGR
1. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
...about time they catch up to "Sprint's family locator"
3. att_agent (Posts: 96; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
or just beat your children with a belt so they mind you and come home when you say si(this always worked for me) oh wait "spanking a child is like corporate punishment" if your telling yourself that your prolly a express your self completly person and should shut up forever
4. The Godfather (unregistered)
playing catch up to VZW Chaperone service, which is still far superior to this lame spin off.
5. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
ya i've used the chaperone once and its actually awesome. why is at&t so far behind!!!!
6. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Maybe because most sane people don't feel the need to stalk their siblings??.... Just a thought... Who the hell wants to pay to know where someone is? Obsess much?