Kaz Hirai announces "One Sony" initiative for uniform user experience across all company electronics
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2012, 05:18 posted on
The goal is to streamline the firm's portfolio of consumer electronics, focus on the three profitable pillars - digital imaging, gaming and mobile - and introduce a uniform UX (user experience) across the board...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Milani_PLAY (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
Can we all just let all the copying comments away...
Everyone in all Tech sites is just commenting on a company copying another.
If something is good and works fine and is better then why not use/do it.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6574; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
guys don't even know what their doing so stop SAYING COPYING. their trying to boost their TV SALES
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
No one is copying whoever. Sony has been saying that since last year and they are still saying same stuff. Kaz managed to turn Playstation business into profitability and he will also do same for the entire Sony Global business. Without him sony would be doomed.
7. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I love SONY products....
looks like no others
make and beleive......