KDDI AQUOS Pad SHT21 is the first tablet with IGZO screen: promises up to 2.5x better battery life
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2012, 08:12 posted on
IGZO screen is kind of a big deal. It’s extremely battery-savvy - in fact, it promises to draw two thirds less power than LCD - but it’s also allows for more transistor…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
why would I want a spen when I could use a fork on my Lumia 920
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1463; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Oh you have a Lumia 920...tell me more about your phone ...
8. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Glad you didn't use your d*#@ on your Lumia lol
6. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
While being able to use a fork on the 920 is great, why would anyone want to use a fork on a phone screen?
9. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Because they can? Or if they're wanting to draw parallel lines?
13. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Not referring to this device but the > GNote2....let's see Airview (w/ Video+Message+Email+etc.) 1024 Pressure Sensitivity Levels for the Artists, wish the S-Pen had a scroller on the Pen itself would've been awesome scrolling with one hand.
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
why would I want a spen when I could use a fork and just about anything pointy on my Lumia 920
5. eDiesel (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Does you fork allow pressure sensitivity? Does it have a functional button?
7. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I want this IGZO display with the new iPad... Sweet
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
nah is comes with ICS.,,, chinese knockoffs come with JB..
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Actually it has a market... It's just not our type :)